Middle of the half term, let's get outside!!!
Wednesday 19th February at 1.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||19 Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- South Northamptonshire Council offices near Towcester leisure centre NN12 6AE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in South Northamptonshire
A ride on the country lanes to Cannons Ashby via Blakesley and back to SNC via Wappenham.
This is a ride open to adults and accompanied children. It will be a steady ride with some fairly easy hills.
If the cake shop is open at Cannons Ashby we will stop there for a drink, if not there is a canteen at the SNC offices where we will be able to get a warm drink at the end of the ride.
- Starting Point
- South Northamptonshire Council offices near Towcester leisure centre
- Starting Postcode
- NN12 6AE
Meet the Champions
- Catherine Ruffley
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Womens Harlestone Guided Ride - FREE||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Pitsford Reservoir Pedal||Sunday 16th March at 2.00pm||Women and Children||Read More|
|Kislingbury Cruise to Northampton||Sunday 16th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|