Crawley Wheelers - Saturday Intermediate A
Saturday 1st February at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|185 Mins||40 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Virgin Active, Crawley Leisure Park, Sussex RH10 8LR RH10 8LR
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 50 mins (3 hours 5 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Crawley Wheelers
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Crawley
The Saturday Intermediate A ride is generally between 30 and 50 miles in length and at a pace of between 12 - 14 mph. This is a strictly "no-drop ride".
For all Crawley Wheelers rides, please visit our website (www.crawleywheelers.co.uk) for full details of the ride including: route, distance, ride leader, cafe stop etc). Alternatively visit us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/CrawleyWheelers).
We meet at 09:45 for a 10:00 departure at Virgin Active in Crawley. Please note that there are a number of rides leaving at the same time at varying paces and distances. Please introduce yourself on arrival to ensure that you end up with the right group!
We look forward to meeting you on the day!
- Starting Point
- Virgin Active, Crawley Leisure Park, Sussex RH10 8LR
- Starting Postcode
- RH10 8LR
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Local rides (Bread Pudding Ride)||Sunday 23rd March at 10.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Local ride (Bread Pudding Ride)||Sunday 23rd March at 2.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Croydon Coffee Club Wednesday||Wednesday 2nd April at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|