Portsdown Hill & Port Solent
Saturday 1st February at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||9 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Portchester Community Centre, Westlands Grove (0950 for 1000 start) PO16 9AD
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Fareham
If you haven't cycled up the hill before, this is a great opportunity to give it a try as you will gave the company and encouragement of like-minded women to spur you on. No one will mind if you walk for a stretch and no one will be left behind, as the leader will be 'leading' from the back.
After descending the hill we will cycle along the flat to Port Solent for refreshments and a chat before returning to Portchester Community Centre.
Please arrive about 10 minutes early so we ready to leave at the 10am prompt.
- Starting Point
- Portchester Community Centre, Westlands Grove (0950 for 1000 start)
- Starting Postcode
- PO16 9AD
Meet the Champions
- Susan Feltham
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|over the itchen and back||Saturday 26th April at 11.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Beside the sea||Saturday 3rd May at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Village Ride to Chilomb||Saturday 26th April at 9.30am||Women and Children||Read More|