Hello Hilton !!
Friday 31st January at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||5 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Hilton Village Hall, Peacroft Lane, Hilton, Derbys. DE65 5GH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Derby
This is a brand new ride designed for ladies new to cycling, ladies wishing to gain more confidence on a bike or ladies wanting a pleaasnt couple of hours on a bike socialising with other female riders!
We meet at Hilton Village Hall (lots of parking if you need it) and take the brand new cycle path which meanders through the housing estate and green belt to eventually emerge near the Hilton level crossing. The ride is largely traffic free, other than a short distance on road to visit the lovely little cafe hidden inside Caravan Kingdom for refreshment (nice hot chocolate if it's a chilly morning!)
We then retrace our steps to return to Hilton Village Hall.
This ride will take place fortnightly, so there is scope to progress a little further and follow the cycle path to visit Etwall, the next village along..
- Starting Point
- Hilton Village Hall, Peacroft Lane, Hilton, Derbys.
- Starting Postcode
- DE65 5GH
Meet the Champions
- Anne Staley