Whatcote Wander & Yonder
Saturday 1st February at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||15 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Free car park opposite the Old Mill Mill Street (B4035) Shipston-on-Stour, Warwickshire. CV36 4AW
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 40 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Stratford-on-Avon
Whatcote Wander & Yonder.
This is a leisurely paced ride of about 15 miles with a variety of gradients and scenery. There are some fairly exposed stretches but nothing too challenging and we always wait for every rider at the tops of hills. The country lanes are lightly trafficked and the surfaces in good condition. We will stop for a refreshment break at Tysoe Tea Room and you will find the home ride is easier than the first half of the circuit.
We meet again at the free car park by the river on Mill Street in Shipston on Saturday 1st February 2014 for a 9.30 pedal-off and expect to be back at 12.00 noon.
Bring your bike in good, roadworthy condition, a small bottle of water, and kit up for the weather on the day. A properly fitted helmet is recommended.
Caroline and I look forward to meeting you again.
- Starting Point
- Free car park opposite the Old Mill Mill Street (B4035) Shipston-on-Stour, Warwickshire.
- Starting Postcode
- CV36 4AW
Meet the Champions
- Jacey Jackson
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Solihull Breeze - Ullenhall Challenge||Sunday 16th March at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Solihull Breeze - Monday's Main Outing||Monday 17th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Bromsgrove Thursday Variation Droitwich direction||Thursday 13th March at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|