Breeze around Burrator and Sheepstor
Monday 3rd February at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|100 Mins||15 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Yelverton Car park near the shops and Rockin Bikes and the Rock inn pub. Pl20 6DS. There is a time limit on parking by the shops so it is best to park in one of the side roads. Contact me on 0797 425 6837 if you need any more info. PL20 6DS
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (1 hours 40 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in West Devon
Drop the kids off to school and come on this lovely ride which starts at Yelverton Near Rockinn Bikes bike shop and takes in the quiet country lanes out towards Meavy, Sheepstor and Burrator, and over the moors with some outstanding views. There are a few hills one of which is long and steady but you can go at your own pace and get off if you need to. I always stay with the slowest rider. There are some really lovely down hill stretches back to Burrator Reservoir. This ride is suitable for road bikes and hybrids the whole route is 15 miles in total ending at the lovely welcoming Vieira's Cafe in central Yelverton. This ride is not for complete beginners but every one is welcome.
Don’t forget…. Breeze are on a mission to spread the word about their rides, and need your help. If you introduce one friend who goes on to take part in a Breeze ride, you’ll receive a Breeze water bottle, introduce a second friend, you’ll be the proud owner of one of their swish Breeze Buffs, and introduce a third friend and Breeze will send you £15 of Love2Shop vouchers. Read the article on the homepage for more information.
- Starting Point
- Yelverton Car park near the shops and Rockin Bikes and the Rock inn pub. Pl20 6DS. There is a time limit on parking by the shops so it is best to park in one of the side roads. Contact me on 0797 425 6837 if you need any more info.
- Starting Postcode
- PL20 6DS
Meet the Champions
- Sandra Anstey
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Breeze Ride - Sourton old A30 and Back||Saturday 19th April at 2.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze Ride - Freshers School and Back to get the legs going||Monday 21st April at 6.45pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze the River Plym||Tuesday 22nd April at 6.00pm||Women Only||Read More|