Cleator Moor, Ennerdale circular
Wednesday 22nd January at 12.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||11 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- In the car park next to the Phoenix bridge in Cleator Moor. Just off the town square and slightly towards Whitehaven and on your right. CA25 5BS
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Copeland
A popular and nice n' easy route for a midweek jaunt. Along the cycle path, then through to Kirkland then back down through Ennerdale Bridge and back up to Wath Brow. There may be a chance to go down to the lake if anyone wishes so bring a snack to munch on if the weather is forgiving or we can stop at one of the pubs in Ennerdale Bridge, it's up to you.
A Garmin map of the ride: http://connect.garmin.com/course/5478880
- Starting Point
- In the car park next to the Phoenix bridge in Cleator Moor. Just off the town square and slightly towards Whitehaven and on your right.
- Starting Postcode
- CA25 5BS
Meet the Champions
- Christine Robins
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Cleator Moor, St Bees, Beckermet and back||Saturday 15th March at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Costa Great Clifton Circular||Saturday 22nd March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Explorer ride to Dean||Friday 14th March at 2.00pm||Women Only||Read More|