Rat Race (Clifton Moor) - Balloon Tree
Monday 3rd February at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|150 Mins||22 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Rat Race Adventure Sports, Unit 4, Stirling Park , Amy Johnson Way, Clifton Moor, York. YO30 4WU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 20 mins (2 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in York
Nice easy 22 mile route from Clifton Moor to The Balloon Tree for cake and coffee.
This route is mainly on cycle paths and goes through Clifton Backies and onto the York Orbital before taking some roads through Murton and Dunnington and then a short off road track. I have ridden the off road route on my road bike and it was fine on the skinny tyres but obviously not the most comfortable.
Set off from Rat Race at 10.00am so meet at 09.45am.
Any questions - call Kirsty 07786 173771
- Starting Point
- Rat Race Adventure Sports, Unit 4, Stirling Park , Amy Johnson Way, Clifton Moor, York.
- Starting Postcode
- YO30 4WU
Meet the Champions
- Kirsty Smith