Cycling On Referral
Monday 3rd February at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||3 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Ride takes place on the track at Croydon Arena SE25 4QL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road
- Group Name
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Croydon
A free weekly instructor led session
Bikes available for use
Where: Croydon Sports Arena, Albert Road, South Norwood
(The Athletics Track – go through the blue gates onto the track)
Times: 10:00am -12:00pm
· A list of any medical conditions that the instructor would need to know.
· A snack and drink – to refuel your energy!
· Trainers with a rubber sole (please don’t wear shoes).
· Appropriate clothing (e.g. rain mac, sunhat & sunscreen).
For more information call the Exercise Referral Office on:
0208 667 8429 or 0208 667 8418
Alternatively just turn up and get cycling
Sessions start Oct 3rd - do not run on Public Holidays
download PDf of Poster
- Starting Point
- Ride takes place on the track at Croydon Arena
- Starting Postcode
- SE25 4QL
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Wembley Space 4 Cycling Schools & Parks Safari||Saturday 26th April at 2.00pm||Anyone||Read More|
|Edgware CTC - Old Windsor - Cookham - Rickmansworth||Sunday 27th April at 8.35am||Anyone||Read More|
|Active Medway Cliffewoods Ride||Wednesday 23rd April at 6.15pm||Adult Only||Read More|