Three Counties MTB - Super Surrey MTB Meander
Monday 13th January at 7.15pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||12 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
Unlimited places available
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Shepherd & Flock Pub, 22 Moor Park Ln, Farnham, Surrey. GU9 9JB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road
- Group Name
- Three Counties MTB
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Guildford
We’re out 'n about for a luscious loop of local XC trail loveliness infused with a waft of steady climbing, the odd rooty step up technique to nail and naturally as we’ve floated up, we get to drop heels , assume the position and enjoy a nice long descent!
Our Monday rides are geared to build bike fitness, riding skills and are a perfect reason to get out on your bike, whatever the weather! Ride time circa 1-2 hrs at a sociable pace with stops if required so suitable for all and a wannado' attitude really makes it happen.
If you’re new to night riding and want to join in but haven’t invested in lights yet, we have some super Four4th bar lights to loan if required.
Time: 7.15 for 7.30 escape to the border
Post up if you’re coming
- Starting Point
- Shepherd & Flock Pub, 22 Moor Park Ln, Farnham, Surrey.
- Starting Postcode
- GU9 9JB
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Wembley Space 4 Cycling Schools & Parks Safari||Saturday 26th April at 2.00pm||Anyone||Read More|
|Edgware CTC - Old Windsor - Cookham - Rickmansworth||Sunday 27th April at 8.35am||Anyone||Read More|
|Five Mile to Fabulous - Welwyn||Saturday 26th April at 12.00am||Anyone||Read More|