Solihull Breeze - Monday's Mini Outing
Monday 13th January at 10.20am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|100 Mins||12 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Front entrance of Shirley Park on Stratford Road. Parking - Shirley is now full of parking meters so, to park for free, park in Grenville Road which runs along side the park by the tennis courts (off Hurdis Road) . Then walk through the park to the entrance by Aldi. The post code quoted is for Grenville Road. B90 2DH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 10 mins (1 hours 40 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Solihull
Happy New Year to all cyclists out there! i'm sure you're like me and not managed to do much cycling over the Christamas period, plus i've definitely over eaten these last few weeks. With this in mind, this week's ride is a gentler and shorter ride of only about 12 miles at an easy pace around Earlswood, to ease us back into cycling.
When we return to Shirley please join me for a coffee and healthy snack (!) at Costa.
Any bike is suitable but we will be off as well as on road and so road bikes may not be the best option. Just remember to bring a spare inner tube and money for a cake!
i look forward to seeing you. If you want to call me to discuss any aspect of the ride then please do so on 07964044889 (julie)
Don’t forget…. Breeze are on a mission to spread the word about their rides, and need your help. If you introduce one friend who goes on to take part in a Breeze ride, you’ll receive a Breeze water bottle, introduce a second friend, you’ll be the proud owner of one of their swish Breeze Buffs, and introduce a third friend and Breeze will send you £15 of Love2Shop vouchers
- Starting Point
- Front entrance of Shirley Park on Stratford Road. Parking - Shirley is now full of parking meters so, to park for free, park in Grenville Road which runs along side the park by the tennis courts (off Hurdis Road) . Then walk through the park to the entrance by Aldi. The post code quoted is for Grenville Road.
- Starting Postcode
- B90 2DH
Meet the Champions
- Julie Batten
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Knowle to Stairway to Heaven||Saturday 19th April at 2.15pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Solihull Breeze - Regular Monday Outing||Monday 21st April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze Coventry/Solihull - Blast around Balsall||Saturday 19th April at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|