London Road Hospital to Darley Abbey
Friday 10th January at 11.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||6 Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Hospital entrance off London Road A6 DE1 2QY
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Derby
Along Riverside paths (traffic free routes) to Darley Abbey and back - with small section of road through Darley Abbey village.
- Starting Point
- Hospital entrance off London Road A6
- Starting Postcode
- DE1 2QY
Meet the Champions
- Christine Kelly
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|(London Road) Hospital to Abbey : Five Parks Loop||Friday 25th April at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Pedal with Keddle||Monday 28th April at 12.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Council to Castle||Thursday 1st May at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|