Join our Facebook group for weekly ride details: www.facebook.com/groups/cyclebirmingham/
Wednesday 8th January at 7.20pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|45 Mins||5 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
Unlimited places available
- Starting Point & Postcode
- BULL STATUE BY THE ROTUNDA BULLRING CITY CENTRE B5 4BU. B5 4BU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 45 mins (45 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road
- Group Name
- CycleBirmingham - the rides & social part of Push Bikes
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Birmingham
Ride & Social Wednesday 8th: We're going to The Dog(s)! via the Two Towers! www.emberpubanddining.co.uk/the-dog-warley/ Food Available until 10pm , Route Distance 5 miles/Direct Distance from Bullring 3.7miles. Meet at: THE BULL STATUE BY THE ROTUNDA BULLRING CITY CENTRE B5 4BU. Meet from 7:15pm to chat before the ride, set off 7:30pm prompt. The route be along paths, side-roads, quieter main roads. Please have lights fitted before the ride and bring locks. If the weather is not looking so good leading up to the ride there may be changes or it may be cancelled - please remember to check here for any updates prior to setting off for the ride. Don't forget to check any links given for offers on at the destination :)
- Starting Point
- BULL STATUE BY THE ROTUNDA BULLRING CITY CENTRE B5 4BU.
- Starting Postcode
- B5 4BU
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Rugby - Rutland Water loop - start in Rugby - 100mile challenge||Sunday 27th April at 8.30am||Anyone||Read More|
|Paramount Skill's Ride||Saturday 19th April at 9.15am||Anyone||Read More|
|Paramount Skill's Ride||Saturday 26th April at 9.15am||Anyone||Read More|