Ladies Longmarsh Trundle to Dartington
Wednesday 22nd January at 12.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||6 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Longmarsh Car Park, Steamer Quay Rd, Totnes Drive to the very end of the Steamer Quay Rd, to the car park and beside the Dart Amateur Rowing Club. There is a small charge for the car park. TQ9 5AL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in South Hams
A leisurely trundle from the lovely riverbank at Longmarsh, briefly through the historic town of Totnes and following the National Cycle Network route along the river bank and fields into Dartington Cider Press. This is a flat route all the way to the cafe and shops at Dartington and back.
Not good for road bikes, as we are on a track for most of the ride.
But a great ride for beginner cyclists or for those that need to improve their ride skills and confidence.
07801 491183 if you need to get in touch
- Starting Point
- Longmarsh Car Park, Steamer Quay Rd, Totnes Drive to the very end of the Steamer Quay Rd, to the car park and beside the Dart Amateur Rowing Club. There is a small charge for the car park.
- Starting Postcode
- TQ9 5AL
Meet the Champions
- Lesley McGhie
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Three Beaches Breeze||Monday 10th March at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Ferry Boat Breeze||Sunday 16th March at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Teignbridge Breeze Babies (Mum & Baby gentle ride)||Wednesday 12th March at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|