The Short Sharpham Breeze
Wednesday 15th January at 12.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|75 Mins||7 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Meet at Longmarsh car park, Steamer Quay Rd, Totnes. Drive to the very end of the road to the car park by the Rowing Club. Small parking fee charges. TQ9 5AL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 15 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in South Hams
This ride bimbles along the road, crosses over the Brutus Bridge and trundles along the bottom of the historic Totnes town by the Wharf. We then follow the cycle/shared use path along the Dart Valley towards Sharpham House and back again.
This route distance is less than described as it is actually less than 5 miles, but due to a few hills will make this ride more of a steady ride than an easy ride as would have been recommended. It will still make you feel that you have had a little workout, and has been kept this short to keep the ride a gentle pace for the less experienced cyclist.
The views are absolutely stunning this side of the River Dart and make for a really satisfyingly beautiful ride.
Please come and join me, but remember your gloves in this winter weather!
- Starting Point
- Meet at Longmarsh car park, Steamer Quay Rd, Totnes. Drive to the very end of the road to the car park by the Rowing Club. Small parking fee charges.
- Starting Postcode
- TQ9 5AL
Meet the Champions
- Lesley Pratt
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Breeze Saunter to Stoke||Thursday 24th April at 6.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze the River Plym||Tuesday 22nd April at 6.00pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Active Mums Baby/Toddler Ride||Wednesday 23rd April at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|