Ladies Longmarsh Trundle to Dartington (return via The Cott Inn)
Wednesday 8th January at 12.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|70 Mins||7 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Longmarsh car park, Steamer Quay Rd, Totnes Drive to the very end of the road to the car park by the Rowing Club. Small parking fee charges. TQ9 5AL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 40 mins (1 hours 10 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in South Hams
From the lovely Longmarsh, through the historic town of Totnes, along the National Cycle Network route to the Dartington Cider Press Centre.
This route varies by taking the Cott Rd back into Totnes and joing the network path by the Railway Station instead. This road takes you past the old cottages, Almes houses and the famous 13th century Cott Inn, built in the reign of King Edward II.
- Starting Point
- Longmarsh car park, Steamer Quay Rd, Totnes Drive to the very end of the road to the car park by the Rowing Club. Small parking fee charges.
- Starting Postcode
- TQ9 5AL
Meet the Champions
- Lesley McGhie