Burn it with Breeze Wk 4
Saturday 1st February at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||14 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- St Werbergh's Rd Metrolink Station The postcode is for the post office on the road above - you will need to cross over and bring your bike down the ramp on to the Loop. M21 0XN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Manchester
THis ride goes along the full length of the Fallowfield Loop, from Chorlton to Debdale Park. The Loop is flat, with only a small section on road. It is approximately 14 miles from end to end. At the half way point will will stop for a hot drink.
You will need a bike that is in good working order, suitable clothing and warm gloves and socks! Hands and feet can get painfully cold in February on a bike! Bring a bottle of water and a lock and some money for the cafe stop. Helmets are compulsory for under 18s and highly recommended for everyone else.
If you have any questions contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Starting Point
- St Werbergh's Rd Metrolink Station The postcode is for the post office on the road above - you will need to cross over and bring your bike down the ramp on to the Loop.
- Starting Postcode
- M21 0XN
Meet the Champions
- Amanda Phillipson
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Alexandra Park Easyrider||Saturday 15th March at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Mosey along the Middlewood Way||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Tale of Two Parks||Saturday 15th March at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|