North East Lincolnshire social cycle ride - the shorter one
Saturday 11th January at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||10 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
North East Lincolnshire
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Neville Turner Way Open Space car park Waltham Grimsby DN37 0YJ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 15 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road
- Group Name
- Northern Lincolnshire Free Wheelers
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in North East Lincolnshire
Social cycle rides for women and men with little or no experience. Led by knowledgeable cyclists with advice available on all aspects of cycling.
The distance and duration is decided on the day depending on the wishes of the riders and the weather conditions.
The usual distance is 10 miles in 60 to 75 minutes.
Please ensure that your bicycle is roadworthy and tyres are pumped up! Under 16s must be accompanied by a responsible adult please.
If this will be your first ride with our Social Cycling Group please note the number of riders registered so far does not indicate the number that will be on the ride; some riders turn up on the day.
This is a free event, led by members of Lindsey Roads Cycling Club at a pace to suit you!
- Starting Point
- Neville Turner Way Open Space car park Waltham Grimsby
- Starting Postcode
- DN37 0YJ
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Tuesday Knight Fixie Ride||Tuesday 29th April at 7.00pm||Adult Only||Read More|
|Tuesday Knight Fixie Ride||Tuesday 6th May at 7.00pm||Adult Only||Read More|
|Tuesday Knight Fixie Ride||Tuesday 13th May at 7.00pm||Adult Only||Read More|