Fareham & Wallington Circular
Saturday 18th January at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||7 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Portchester Community Centre, Westlands Grove. Meet at 9:20 for 9:30 start. PO16 9AD
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Fareham
A gentle ride mainly on quiet roads or off-road. We go to the centre of Fareham, then to Wallington before returning to Portchester through Down End. Though mainly flat, this route includes the North Wallington Hill, which is excellent practice if you aren't used to hills; the roads are extremely quiet, and as with all Breeze rides, no-one minds if you want to stop for breath or to push your bike for a while. We will have a stop for a chat, a rest and refreshments.
- Starting Point
- Portchester Community Centre, Westlands Grove. Meet at 9:20 for 9:30 start.
- Starting Postcode
- PO16 9AD
Meet the Champions
- Susan Feltham
- Wendy Madgwick
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Chandlers Ford - Twyford for Tea (or Coffee)||Friday 21st March at 9.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Winchester Cathedrals, Colleges and Cafes||Saturday 15th March at 9.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Gentle Breeze Ride to the Water||Sunday 30th March at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|