Breeze Rides In Stourbridge: Webbs of Hagley
Friday 17th January at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||10 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Hub, Mary Stevens Park, Stourbridge. The Hub is the building situated close to the Stanley Road entrance, opposite the play area. Please note there is a height barrier at the entrance to the Stanley Road car park (1.98m/6'6"). Alternative parking is available on Stanley Road itself and at the main entrance to Mary Stevens Park (Heath Lane/Worcester St, DY8 2AA). DY8 2DN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 45 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Dudley
This is an 10 mile undulating (i.e. some ups and downs!) ride passing through Norton, Broome and Holy Cross. We’ll be stopping for some refreshments at Webbs of Hagley before heading back to Mary Stevens Park via a slightly flatter Hagley.
This ride is suitable for those who are fairly confident in traffic as we’ll be joining some busy roads for short periods and who would like try out their lower range of gears on some hills!
Please provide a contact number for yourself, and an emergency name and contact number for the ride when signing up.
Please arrive at 9:50 for a prompt 10:00 start. You will need a well maintained bike, inner tube and tools; a drink and emergency snack, money for refreshments and wearing a helmet is advised as we’ll be on roads.
Any further questions/queries please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Look forward to seeing you!
- Starting Point
- The Hub, Mary Stevens Park, Stourbridge. The Hub is the building situated close to the Stanley Road entrance, opposite the play area. Please note there is a height barrier at the entrance to the Stanley Road car park (1.98m/6'6"). Alternative parking is available on Stanley Road itself and at the main entrance to Mary Stevens Park (Heath Lane/Worcester St, DY8 2AA).
- Starting Postcode
- DY8 2DN
Meet the Champions
- Maureen Prosser
- Mary McAdam
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Breeze Rides in Stourbridge: Rowberrys, Chaddesley Corbett||Sunday 9th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Brummies outing to Lichfield||Sunday 9th March at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Rides For the Totally Terrified in Stourbridge||Sunday 16th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|