Breeze Rides in Stourbridge: Kingswinford via Greensforge
Friday 31st January at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||18 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Hub, Mary Stevens Park, Stourbridge. The Hub is situated close to the Stanley Road entrance, opposite the play area. DY8 2DN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Dudley
This is a gentle ride on quiet roads through the Old Quarter, Wollaston and Wordsley. We'll do a 'loop' on the country lanes round Greensforge and Checkhill before returning to Stourbridge via Kingswinford and a cafe stop.
We'll be cycling at 'chatting' pace and we ride at the pace of the slowest rider.
Please ensure you provide a contact number/email and an emergency name and number for the ride when signing up.
Please arrive at 9:50am for a prompt 10:00am start. Make sure you have a spare inner tube for your bike; drink and emergency snack and money for refreshments.
The ride duration time is an estimation - if you need to be back by a certain time, this may not be the ride for you.
Look forward to seeing you!
- Starting Point
- The Hub, Mary Stevens Park, Stourbridge. The Hub is situated close to the Stanley Road entrance, opposite the play area.
- Starting Postcode
- DY8 2DN
Meet the Champions
- Mary McAdam
- Maureen Prosser
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Breeze Rides In Stourbridge: Bobbington||Friday 25th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Totally Terrified Improvers ride||Sunday 27th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Monday's Bank Holiday outing to Packwood||Monday 21st April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|