Clifton Moor to Beningbrough
Monday 13th January at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||18 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Rat Race Unit 4 Stirling Park Clifton Moor York YO30 4WU YO30 4WU
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in York
Nice easy ride for the new year.
First part on cycle paths and then some quiet roads up to Beningbrough for coffee and cake at the farm shop.
Easy riding on the cycle paths and the roads - this is 18 miles so make sure you are comfortable with the distance. Any type of bike is fine for this route.
- Starting Point
- Rat Race Unit 4 Stirling Park Clifton Moor York YO30 4WU
- Starting Postcode
- YO30 4WU
Meet the Champions
- Kirsty Smith
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Giant York to the Balloon Tree||Saturday 8th March at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Millennium Bridge to Naburn Swing Bridge||Saturday 8th March at 11.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|York to Skelton||Thursday 13th March at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|