CANCELLED Loughborough New Years Day Ride
Wednesday 1st January at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||18 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Outwoods Drive roundabout See http://goo.gl/maps/l9hm for map. LE11 3LT
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 40 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Loughborough Wednesday Cyclists
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Charnwood
BAD WEATHER FORECAST
This ride is one of the Loughborough Wednesday Cyclists rides and is for people who enjoy cycling but like to keep the mileage and speed low and the infusion of tea high. The ride will only take place if the weather is reasonable so please check the website https://sites.google.com/site/wcyclists/ for confirmation that the ride is on.
- Starting Point
- Outwoods Drive roundabout See http://goo.gl/maps/l9hm for map.
- Starting Postcode
- LE11 3LT
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.