Paramount Skill's Ride
Saturday 18th January at 9.15am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||30 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
Shrewsbury and Atcham
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Stan's Cycles, Wyle Cop, Shrewsbury SY1 1XJ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Shrewsbury and Atcham
An average of about 14-16mph, this is a no drop ride (every rider is escorted back to the start point) designed to be an environment where those new to cycling can learn skills to ride in a group and become accustomed to and comfortable with up to 2 and a half hours riding.
- Starting Point
- Stan's Cycles, Wyle Cop, Shrewsbury
- Starting Postcode
- SY1 1XJ
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Paramount Skill's Ride||Saturday 15th March at 9.15am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Paramount Skill's Ride||Saturday 22nd March at 9.15am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Paramount Skill's Ride||Saturday 29th March at 9.15am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|