Variation on Quest for the Summer Wine
Saturday 22nd February at 9.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|160 Mins||27 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Holmfirth Pool Huddersfield Road HD9 3JL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 40 mins (2 hours 40 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Kirklees
The route will vary slightly from the one published and will be between 30-35 miles. We will get to Digley by heading straight up to the Ford.
This ride is for experienced cyclists wanting a good day out. Average pace will be at least 12mph. Due to the time of year it will be cold and so waiting time at the top of hills will need to be limited. That said if you are happy that you can hold the pace it will be great to see some new faces out. Any questions please ask!
- Car Parking
- Yes, at start / finish location - Holmfirth Pool, Huddersfield Road, Holmfirth, HD9 3JL
- Nearest Train Station
- Brockholes Train Station, 3 miles
- Toilet Facilities Available?
- Yes, at Holmfirth Leisure Centre
Meet the Champions
- Pip Mourne
Rider Comments on the Route
Great Ride with good views, well lead, nicely paced, would recommend to friends... Thanks
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Birkby to Mirfield for a Brew||Saturday 19th April at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Womens any level spen valey ride||Thursday 17th April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Dunford Dally||Thursday 17th April at 10.00am||Women and Children||Read More|