Broadlands by Lee
Thursday 9th January at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||6 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Leaves from Romsey Rapids in Southampton Road. Meet 10.20 for 10.30 departure. SO51 8AF
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 30 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Test Valley
An almost flat on-road route to a quiet bridge over the River Test. Gentle-paced, a good choice as an introductory ride. 5.6 miles. Opportunity for coffee at The Rapids when we return. Please bring a pump, inner-tube to fit your bike and some tyre-levers i n case of puncture. Please also check your tyres are properly inflated - soft tyres are much harder to push. You'll need to be confident giving right/left hand signals.
- Starting Point
- Leaves from Romsey Rapids in Southampton Road. Meet 10.20 for 10.30 departure.
- Starting Postcode
- SO51 8AF
Meet the Champions
- Viv Mackay
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Salisbury Woodford Valley Loop||Saturday 26th April at 3.00pm||Women and Children||Read More|
|Village Ride to Chilomb||Saturday 26th April at 9.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Lake View at Awbridge Danes||Thursday 8th May at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|