Team Expresso: New Year's Day Millenium Ride
Wednesday 1st January at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||15 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Furzton Lake Carpark Opposite The Bowl Watling Street (V4) Furzton Milton Keynes MK5 8AA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 40 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Team Expresso Cycling
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Milton Keynes
A gentle ride around the Millenium Route of MK. It's about 15 miles along the red ways, and hopefully we'll find some where open for coffee!
Suitable for hybrid & mountain bikes, dress up for the weather.
Suitable for anyone who can manage 8 mph, maybe not small children, but older children are more then welcome.
Look forward to seeing you!
If you need more details or have any questions, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also find us here:
- Starting Point
- Furzton Lake Carpark Opposite The Bowl Watling Street (V4) Furzton Milton Keynes
- Starting Postcode
- MK5 8AA
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Edgware CTC - Chalfont St Peter - Hedgerley||Sunday 16th March at 9.10am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Edgware CTC - Little Missenden - Lacey Green||Sunday 23rd March at 9.10am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Rugby / Towcester loop - Start in Rugby||Sunday 16th March at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|