Nostell Priory Cycle Ride
Wednesday 1st January at 10.15am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||12 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Nostell Priory House Meet at the front of the House Meet at 10:15 for a 10:30 start WF4 1QE
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Wakefield District Cycle Forum
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Wakefield
The Wakefield District Cycling Forum would like to invite you to our "Easy" cycle ride from Nostell Priory.
You will be assured of a warm and friendly welcome, whether a beginner or a possible Tour De France candidate.
This Ride starting from Nostell Priory is on the first Wednesday of each Month.
It is for people of all abilities, cycling 5 to 15 miles lasting approximately 2 to 3 hours and includes a refreshment stop.
We use traffic free routes and some quiet roads. During Winter Months the rides are of varied lengths and difficulty, to suit the conditions and Riders.
Most rides are best suited to Hybrid or Mountain Bikes.
Easy-going Rides are ideal for families, beginners and those wanting to increase their confidence. We will always go at a pace to suit the steadiest riders.
Under 16s must be accompanied by an appropriate adult.
A limited number of bikes are available to borrow. There is no charge but bikes must be booked in advance preferably by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: 08458 506 506
Meet at the front of the house at 10.15am for 10.30am start.
I look forward to meeting you.
- Starting Point
- Nostell Priory House Meet at the front of the House Meet at 10:15 for a 10:30 start
- Starting Postcode
- WF4 1QE
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|WEDNESDAY WARRIORS Shelley||Wednesday 12th March at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|HUDDERSFIELD " ROUTE 66 " to BRADFORD||Sunday 9th March at 10.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|WEDNESDAY WARRIORS Dewsbury||Wednesday 19th March at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|