Breeze around Burrator and Sheepstor
Monday 9th December at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|100 Mins||15 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Yelverton Car park near the shops and Rockin Bikes and taking in the quiet country lanes out towards Meavy, Sheepstor and Cadover Bridge. Suitable for road bikes and Hybrids. PL20 6DS
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 30 mins (1 hours 40 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in West Devon
This lovely route starts at Yelverton Near Rockinn Bikes bike shop and takes in the quiet country lanes out towards Meavy, Sheepstor and Cadover Bridge and over the moors with some outstanding views. There are a few hilly bits with some lovely down hill stretches back to Burrator Reservoir. This ride is suitable for road bikes and hybrids the whole route is 15 miles in total ending at the lovelywelcoming Vieira's Cafe in central Yelverton.
Don’t forget…. Breeze are on a mission to spread the word about their rides, and need your help. If you introduce one friend who goes on to take part in a Breeze ride, you’ll receive a Breeze water bottle, introduce a second friend, you’ll be the proud owner of one of their swish Breeze Buffs, and introduce a third friend and Breeze will send you £15 of Love2Shop vouchers. Read the article on the homepage for more information.
- Starting Point
- Yelverton Car park near the shops and Rockin Bikes and taking in the quiet country lanes out towards Meavy, Sheepstor and Cadover Bridge. Suitable for road bikes and Hybrids.
- Starting Postcode
- PL20 6DS
Meet the Champions
- Sandra Anstey
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Breeze Midweek Meander||Wednesday 12th March at 10.20am||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze the Plym Trail Wednesday morning||Wednesday 19th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Breeze the Plym Trail Wednesday morning||Wednesday 26th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|