Middleton One Row Mooch
Saturday 22nd February at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|192 Mins||31 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The cenotaph - opposite Albert Park Gate and Dorman Museum TS5 6AL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 30 mins (3 hours 12 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Middlesbrough
A ride out to the country lanes to visit Middleton One Row.
Heading out of Middesbrough through Preston Park towards Aislaby then enoying the quiet country lanes and countryside towards Middleton One Row.
We'll stop off at the Devonport Hotel for tea and cake (bring a bike lock) before heading home through Long Newton and Elton before picking up the cycle route to Tees Barrage and ack home to Middlesbrough.
Should be a lovely scenic day out and a chance to increase the mileage on some quiet roads.
Although the ride is a bit longer than what you may be used to, the pace will be slower to compensate.
- Starting Point
- The cenotaph - opposite Albert Park Gate and Dorman Museum
- Starting Postcode
- TS5 6AL
Meet the Champions
- Kim Richards
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Saturday Saunter to Yarm||Saturday 15th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Spring time Saltburn loop||Sunday 16th March at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Sherburn to Seaham Circular||Sunday 23rd March at 11.00am||Women and Children||Read More|