Thursday 7th November at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|40 Mins||5 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Chippenham Town Bridge, Chippenham, Wiltshire SN15 3EY
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 20 mins (40 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Wiltshire
A gentle cycle from Chippenham Town Bridge to Pewsham Locks, following National Cycle Route 403. The total length of ride is 4.8miles and the route is virtually traffic-free, with the exception of crossing one minor road.
This is an ideal opportunity for you to cycle your first Breeze Ride, whatever your experience.
- Starting Point
- Chippenham Town Bridge, Chippenham, Wiltshire
- Starting Postcode
- SN15 3EY
Meet the Champions
- Valerie Light
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Two Tunnels ride||Sunday 30th March at 9.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Rat Trap Roadies||Saturday 22nd March at 9.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Railway Ride (Saltford start)||Sunday 30th March at 2.30pm||Women and Children||Read More|