Andys Glentress trip
Friday 8th November at 7.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|240 Mins||15 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Newcastle - We can arrange pick up/meeting in Newcastle then drive up to Glentress. NE7 7JR
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 5 hours 0 mins (4 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Newcastle
A day trip to Glentress trail centre.
I have space for 2 people and 2 bikes in my car for a trip to the best trail centre in the UK
Early start from Newcastle to arrive Glentress at 930am then ride until about 4pm on way marked trails of varying difficulty.
details of the centre can be found at http://7stanesmountainbiking.com/Glentress---Innerleithen
Would appreciate sharing the fuel costs.
Please note that even though this is an open ride... you will need to contact me to ensure there is an available space in my car. Thanks
Please contact me for further details
- Starting Point
- Newcastle - We can arrange pick up/meeting in Newcastle then drive up to Glentress.
- Starting Postcode
- NE7 7JR
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|The Ceddesfeld Challenge- 24 mile mixed terrain loop||Sunday 9th March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|The 8 Bridges Route||Sunday 23rd March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|The Stokesley Stopover||Sunday 9th March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|