Saturday Leisure Ride
Saturday 1st February at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|90 Mins||20 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Kingsbridge Quay next to the Tourist Information Centre TQ7 1HS
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 50 mins (1 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Cycle Sport South Hams http://www.cssh.co.uk/
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in South Hams
Everyone welcome for a ride of approximately 30 km (some members may wish to ride further after this). The ride may also include a cafe stop.
Meet at 09:30 by the Tourist Information Centre in Kingsbridge on the Quay
- Starting Point
- Kingsbridge Quay next to the Tourist Information Centre
- Starting Postcode
- TQ7 1HS
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|MDCC Sunday Social Ride||Sunday 16th March at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Plymouth Uni Bike Week Ride to Saltram House||Wednesday 12th March at 11.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Plymouth Uni Ride to Royal William Yard||Wednesday 12th March at 2.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|