Stay fit for winter evening ride.
Thursday 7th November at 7.30pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||25 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Bournemouth pier BH2 5AA
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 10 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Into the forest (and on facebook)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Bournemouth
20-30 mile ride.Meeting at Bournemouth pier ... Keep fit this winter ...the aim of these rides are to stay fit and keep riding in order to keep your base fitness through the winter....speed will vary but around 14-17 mph average. We aim to make sure no one gets left behind... So we ask riders to be comfortable with the above pace before signing up.....
- Starting Point
- Bournemouth pier
- Starting Postcode
- BH2 5AA
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Moors Valley Health Ride||Wednesday 12th March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Kingston Lacy Health Ride||Thursday 13th March at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Moors Valley Health Ride||Wednesday 19th March at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|