Broompark to Lanchester
Friday 8th November at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||11 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Broompark Picnic Site Car Park just off the B6302 DH7 7RJ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Durham
Ride along the Lanchester Valley Railway Path to Crinnon's Cafe in Lanchester and back.
There is a short section on the Road at Lanchester and on a quiet road at Langley Park.
Please bring a spare inner-tube for your bike.
Don’t forget…. Breeze are on a mission to spread the word about their rides, and need your help. If you introduce one friend who goes on to take part in a Breeze ride, you’ll receive a Breeze water bottle, introduce a second friend, you’ll be the proud owner of one of their swish Breeze Buffs, and introduce a third friend and Breeze will send you £15 of Love2Shop vouchers. Read the article on the homepage for more information. For more information visit website below
- Starting Point
- Broompark Picnic Site Car Park just off the B6302
- Starting Postcode
- DH7 7RJ
Meet the Champions
- Clare Ross