Tuesday 18th February at 6.15pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||17 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Whitwell- Rutland Cycling LE15 8BL
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Rutland
Every Tuesday Evening
When: Tuesday from 6pm. Ride leaves at 6.30pm
Where to meet: Whitwell store LE15 8BL
Suitable for: MTB Cyclists
Price: Free using your own bike
Join us every other Tuesday from 6pm at our Whitwell store for a Night ride. This ride will cover approximately 12-17 miles at a steady pace either around Rutland Water or the Hambleton Peninsula.
To Book: Email email@example.com or call us on 01572 737 626 to confirm your place.
- Starting Point
- Whitwell- Rutland Cycling
- Starting Postcode
- LE15 8BL
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.