Verwood Breeze Bike rides
Saturday 18th January at 9.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|80 Mins||10 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Next to the Pavilion at Potterne Park, Verwood, Dorset. Please note height restriction for car with bikes on the roof due to barrier on the entrance of the park. Parking is free but changing facilities and toilets are not available BH21 6RS
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (1 hours 20 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in East Dorset
This is a flat easy going ride through Potterne Park and the Castleman Trailway on traffic free cycle paths. Ideal for beginners or those returning to cycling in a friendly non competitive atmosphere.
Starting at Potterne Park we riding through Moors Valley joining the Castleman Trailway through to Ringwood where we stop for the all important tea and cakes not forgetting a good natter!
Returning, the way we came, through tree lined flat cycle paths ending in Potterne Park. 95% of the routhe is off road with just two roads to cross. I would recommended a hybrid or mountain bike as you will be riding forest cycle paths not roads.
No special clothing required although helmets are strongly advised and remember to bring a water bottle with you and waterproofs if the weather is inclement.
Any questions call Paola on 07504620786 or
email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget…. Breeze are on a mission to spread the word about their rides, and need your help. If you introduce one friend who goes on to take part in a Breeze ride, you’ll receive a Breeze water bottle, introduce a second friend, you’ll be the proud owner of one of their swish Breeze Buffs, and introduce a third friend and Breeze will send you £15 of Love2Shop vouchers. Read the article on the homepage for more information.
- Starting Point
- Next to the Pavilion at Potterne Park, Verwood, Dorset. Please note height restriction for car with bikes on the roof due to barrier on the entrance of the park. Parking is free but changing facilities and toilets are not available
- Starting Postcode
- BH21 6RS
Meet the Champions
- Paola Crighton
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Verwood Breeze Bike rides||Saturday 26th April at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Simply FABULOUS Okefords||Friday 18th April at 10.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Salisbury Woodford Valley Loop||Saturday 26th April at 3.00pm||Women and Children||Read More|