Ride Leaders Night Ride (Ride Leaders ONLY)
Friday 18th October at 6.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||20 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
Unlimited places available
- Starting Point & Postcode
- St Stephens Shopping Centre Car Park at the rear of the shopping complex (Park Street) at 6pm then.. Beverley Leisure Centre at 7pm or the Bay Horse pub in Cherry Burton at 8pm HU2 8LN
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Hull
Sky Ride Leaders ONLY**
Melanie Hudson invites all SKY Ride Leaders from both Hull and the East Riding for an informal meeting about the past series of SkyRide Local rides. For those who wish to join in the night ride element please meet at either St Stephens car park at 6pm or Beverley Leisure Centre at 7pm. If you prefer you can meet up at the Bay Horse pub in Cherry Burton where the meeting will take place at around 8pm. Please book your placed here or text Mel on 07793844653
- Starting Point
- St Stephens Shopping Centre Car Park at the rear of the shopping complex (Park Street) at 6pm then.. Beverley Leisure Centre at 7pm or the Bay Horse pub in Cherry Burton at 8pm
- Starting Postcode
- HU2 8LN
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Tuesday Knight Fixie Ride||Tuesday 29th April at 7.00pm||Adult Only||Read More|
|Tuesday Knight Fixie Ride||Tuesday 6th May at 7.00pm||Adult Only||Read More|
|City Road Club (Hull) Cycling Club Social Rides||Sunday 4th May at 9.00am||Anyone||Read More|