Brindle, Anglezarke, Belmont & pleasington
Friday 18th October at 9.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||34 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
Blackburn with Darwen
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Usual start point of bus stop Roe Lee Tesco BB1 9AX
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 20 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Wilpshire shorty||Thursday 13th March at 6.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Samlesbury, Houghton & Pleasington return||Sunday 16th March at 1.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Mellor out, Lammack back||Thursday 20th March at 6.00pm||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|