Breeze Night 'try it' Ride
Friday 18th October at 6.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||10 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Former Abbrook Sports & Social Club Strapp Lane Kingsteignton Newton Abbot TQ12 3PS TQ12 3PS
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Teignbridge
Please ensure you have front and rear lights for this ride. High viz jacket or vest optional but advisable if you have one!!
This is a short and easy route for you to see IF you like night riding. If after the ride you like it then i will run a series of rides through the winter
From Abbrook turn left and on into Higher Sandygate, along the back lane to the clay pits road, back upto the toll house, along to Teigngrace, turning left at the garage and into Newton Abbot. Through the town to Forde House, along the cycle path to kingsteignton and back through the village to Abbrook.
- Starting Point
- The Former Abbrook Sports & Social Club Strapp Lane Kingsteignton Newton Abbot TQ12 3PS
- Starting Postcode
- TQ12 3PS
Meet the Champions
- Sarah Lakey
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Be nifty at 50!!! BREEZE||Saturday 19th April at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|
|Active Mums Baby/Toddler Ride||Wednesday 23rd April at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|
|Active Mums Baby/Toddler Ride||Wednesday 30th April at 10.30am||Women and Children||Read More|