Fineshade Mums and Tots ride
Friday 8th November at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|120 Mins||6 Miles||Women and children Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Fineshade Cycling, Top Lodge, Fineshade Wood, Nr Corby, Northamptonshire NN17 3BB
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 2 hours 0 mins (2 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in East Northamptonshire
This Friday, we're meeting again at Fineshade Cycling, 10am, for our Mums and Tots ride. The route is a lovely, scenic woodland trail loop of 5.5 miles. There are plenty of nature-spotting opportunities, as well as the all-important Ribena and biscuit stop. There's also an excellent cafe at Top Lodge, with a wooden kids' play area, so you can opt to stay for lunch afterwards. Jasmine and I will be having lunch in the cafe as usual, so the more the merrier! What to wear:
- Please do wear layers and bring jackets for you and your little ones - and wet weather gear, just in case!
- I'll provide juice and biscuits for everyone, but you may want to bring along some extra drinks/snacks.
- A thin hat is good for the little ones, to go under a helmet to keep them warm!
- as the weather starts to get colder please make sure you wrap up and your little ones have plenty of warm clothes. Gloves, hand warmers, even a hot water bottle under a jacket is sometimes a good idea.
How to join: Places are limited, so please reply to this email by Thursday, 4pm if you'd like to join the ride - please let me know whether you'll need a bike/child seat/trailer. Rides are free with your own bike, or you can hire a bike/child seat/trailer at a special discounted rate:
- Hire a bike, child seat (age 12 mths+) and helmets for £5.
- Hire a bike, 2-child trailer (age 18 mths+) or trail-a-bike (age 4-6 yrs) and helmets for £10.
Don’t forget…. Breeze are on a mission to spread the word about their rides, and need your help. If you introduce one friend who goes on to take part in a Breeze ride, you’ll receive a Breeze water bottle, introduce a second friend, you’ll be the proud owner of one of their swish Breeze Buffs, and introduce a third friend and Breeze will send you £15 of Love2Shop vouchers. Read the article on the homepage for more information. For more information visit website below
- Starting Point
- Fineshade Cycling, Top Lodge, Fineshade Wood, Nr Corby, Northamptonshire
- Starting Postcode
- NN17 3BB
Meet the Champions
- Emma Porter
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Girls time trial training ride||Tuesday 22nd April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Girls time trial training ride||Tuesday 29th April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|
|Challenge Ride||Saturday 19th April at 8.30am||Women Only||Read More|