The Halloweenies- Children Friendly Off Road Ride
Friday 25th October at 5.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|75 Mins||5 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
Unlimited places available
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Wynyard Woodland Park. Main Platform TS21 3JG
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 40 mins (1 hours 15 mins cycling)
- Bike Type You probably don’t want to drag your road bike across bumpy trails. Maybe you want to make the most of the suspension on your mountain bike. This helps you match your ride to your bike.
- Mountain Bike, Hybrid (off road tyres), Hybrid (road tyres), Road
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
Social Cycling Groups in Stockton-on-Tees
A pre Halloween ride for the kids.
Starting from the main Platform we will head up the spooky woods of Wynyard Woodland Park where we will ride with the Witches of Wynyard and head to the haunted resting place of many a poor picnic'er. If we all survive then we will return and face the Wizards of Wynyard before defeating the Greatham Goblins and then the Thorpe Thewles Toads.
If we all make it back to the Hamilton Russell we will be rewarded with our prize.
Please ensure all children are accompanied by a responsible adult, equipped with suitable lights and an approved safety helmet.
Please ensure your bike is off roadworthy and you have suitable a puncture kit or spare tubes as the ghouls have been known to sabotage tyres before.
Please note- Car Park closes at 9pm
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Hardwick Hall Hike||Sunday 27th April at 10.00am||Anyone||Read More|
|Ride to Osmotherley||Sunday 4th May at 10.00am||Anyone||Read More|
|Saturday Cycle Ride - Newcastle to Corbidge for Cake!||Saturday 26th April at 10.00am||Adult Only||Read More|