Mellor out & Lammack back
Friday 18th October at 6.00pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|75 Mins||9 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
Blackburn with Darwen
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Usual start point bus stop at Roe Lee Tesco BB1 9AX
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 20 mins (1 hours 15 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Blackburn with Darwen
A steady 10 mile evenings ride. Ride pace will be very steady aimed at attracting families out to join us. This ride is becoming a popular evening ride now the nights are drawing in and the evening rides have got shorter. Enough to warm us up and keep us all out cycling together.
Lights on this ride please as it will be dark on our return.
Today's ride leader is Kev Riddehough
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Manchester Winter Warmer||Sunday 8th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|A ride along Blackpool's Prom from Squires Gate to Anchorsholme Park and back with the Bus Stop Bikers cycling group||Sunday 29th December at 11.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Wild Bikes to Arley Loop||Saturday 7th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|