Thursday Night is Lap the Lake Night
Thursday 7th November at 7.15pm This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||10 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Outside the front of the Lakeside Pub, look for flashing bike lights! MK15 9HQ
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 0 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Thursday Night Lap The Lakers
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Milton Keynes
A ride for those wanting to keep fit now the nights have drawn in. We plan to cycle Willen Lake 3 times each week, first time round at a slow, easygoing pace, the second lap was more of a steady ride pace and should anyone feel brave we will cycle the final lap pretty briskly! (anyone who wants to call it a night after one or two laps is welcome to save the reminder a seat in the bar!
Afterwards we call in at the Inn on the Lake for a drink and a chat. Please bring lights and a drink, a high viz jacket / skyride top is handy too... it helps the MK Lakeside Runners spot us going past! Should the weather be really foul (ie raining hard, snowing or below 0 degrees) then I wont be attending.
- Starting Point
- Outside the front of the Lakeside Pub, look for flashing bike lights!
- Starting Postcode
- MK15 9HQ
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Edgware CTC - Chalfont St Peter - Hedgerley||Sunday 16th March at 9.10am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Edgware CTC - Little Missenden - Lacey Green||Sunday 23rd March at 9.10am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Rugby / Towcester loop - Start in Rugby||Sunday 16th March at 9.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|