Canford School to Broadstone Breeze
Thursday 31st October at 10.30am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|60 Mins||7 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Meet by the entrance to Canford School. If coming by car, park in road leading to the school entrance opposite the church. If full park up on the main Canford Magna Road. Unfortunately there are no toilet facilities here. BH21 3AF
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 40 mins (1 hours 0 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Poole
This is a flat easy going ride that's on traffic free cycle paths. Great for beginners. Starting at the entrance to Canford School we head along the bridleway to wimborne, this is a lovely ride through the trees along the River Stour. That's the warm up to get us up Oakley Hill. (only hill on ride). From there we join the Castleman Trailway by the Willet Arms and cycle along to Broadstone for a Coffee Stop. Turn around and head back the way we came. 95% of route is off road but on a flat hardcore surface. I recommend either a Hybrid bike with off road tyres or a mountain bike.
Don’t forget…. Breeze are on a mission to spread the word about their rides, and need your help. If you introduce one friend who goes on to take part in a Breeze ride, you’ll receive a Breeze water bottle, introduce a second friend, you’ll be the proud owner of one of their swish Breeze Buffs, and introduce a third friend and Breeze will send you £15 of Love2Shop vouchers. Read the article on the homepage for more information.
- Starting Point
- Meet by the entrance to Canford School. If coming by car, park in road leading to the school entrance opposite the church. If full park up on the main Canford Magna Road. Unfortunately there are no toilet facilities here.
- Starting Postcode
- BH21 3AF
Meet the Champions
- Nikki Samways
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Festive Forest Frolic||Saturday 14th December at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Braishfield Lanes2||Sunday 15th December at 10.15am||Women Only||Read More|
|Verwood Breeze Bike rides||Saturday 4th January at 9.30am||Women Only||Read More|