"The Southern Cross to Cafe 29"
Sunday 3rd November at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||28 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Southern Cross public house TS7 8NX
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 30 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Blue Bell Riders
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Middlesbrough
Description From the Southern Cross head south along Dixons Bank through Nunthorpe Village then turn left onto the B1292 then left again onto the A173 to Guisborough. After a short break we head east towards Skelton turning left into Upleatham onto Four Lane Ends and into Saltburn BytheSea where we have a well earned coffee break at the new Cafe 29. We return along NCN1 then onto the Southern Cross via Ormesby & Marton. 28 miles some small hills 10/12 mph
- Starting Point
- The Southern Cross public house
- Starting Postcode
- TS7 8NX
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|The Hurworth Burn Reservoir Ride||Sunday 8th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|The Hurworth Burn Reservoir Ride||Sunday 22nd December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|The Hurworth Burn Reservoir Ride||Sunday 29th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|