Active Medway Riverside Ride
Thursday 9th January at 10.15am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|50 Mins||6 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Easygoing Not cycled for a while and looking for an easy way to get back in the saddle? Fancy a fun way to get your friends or kids riding? Easygoing rides are great for all abilities and ages, taking place along relaxed, mostly traffic-free routes.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Riverside Country Park Main Car Park Lower Rainham Road Gillingham ME7 2XH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 1 hours 10 mins (50 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Adults only (16+)
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Medway
A flat off road ride suitable for riders who need to build their confidence. A pretty ride along the Riverside led by trained leaders. The first step into cycling after a break then this ride is for you, but all are welcome as very social ride. Cafe/toilets/free car park.
- Starting Point
- Riverside Country Park Main Car Park Lower Rainham Road Gillingham
- Starting Postcode
- ME7 2XH
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Active Medway Riverside Ride||Thursday 13th March at 10.15am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Active Medway Riverside Ride||Thursday 20th March at 10.15am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Ashford to Bodiam Castle.||Sunday 16th March at 9.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|