Chipping, Dunsop Bridge & back via Waddington, Whalley & Painter Wood
Wednesday 9th October at 9.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|210 Mins||41 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
Blackburn with Darwen
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Usual start point of bus stop Roe Lee Tesco BB1 9AX
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 4 hours 0 mins (3 hours 30 mins cycling)
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Blackburn with Darwen
A fantastic days riding in the beautiful scenic Ribble Valley. A tea & cake stop at Puddleducks cafe in Dunsop Bridge before continuing through Waddington and returning via Whalley & Painter Wood
Todays ride leader is Kev Riddehough
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Manchester Winter Warmer||Sunday 8th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|A ride along Blackpool's Prom from Squires Gate to Anchorsholme Park and back with the Bus Stop Bikers cycling group||Sunday 29th December at 11.30am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|Wild Bikes to Arley Loop||Saturday 7th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|