Solihull Breeze - Monday's Mini Outing
Monday 4th November at 10.20am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|150 Mins||15 Miles||Women only Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Steady If you’re fairly confident on your bike and ready to broaden your cycling horizons, Steady rides are ideal. At a comfortable pace, and possibly with some modest hills along the way, rides take place on mainly quiet roads with plenty of sights along the way.
0 Free places remaining
- Starting Point & Postcode
- Front entrance of Shirley Park on Stratford Road. Parking - Shirley is now full of parking meters so to park for free park in Grenville Road which runs along side the park by the tennis courts (off Hurdis Road) . The post code quoted is for Grenville Road. B90 2DH
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 0 mins (2 hours 30 mins cycling)
Breeze Bike Rides in Solihull
Please join me for this Monday Outing ride which we hope will become a regular ride depending on the level of interest generated.
This ride is for everyone who enjoys cycling and wants to be among like minded women cycling at a relaxed pace, making new friends, exploring the surrounding areas and most importantly stopping for a cake and coffee at the half way point!
This weeks ride is about 15 miles long. We will be going through solihull and Catherine De Barnes and stopping at Bracey's Cafe at Bickenhill. It's a slightly later start of 1020 to allow Gaye and her riders to meet up with us. Let's hope for some dry weather this week!
Any bike is suitable but we will be off as well as on road and so road bikes may not be the best option. Just remember to bring a spare inner tube and money for a cake!
i look forward to seeing you. If you want to call me to discuss any aspect of the ride then please do so on 07964044889 (julie)
Don’t forget…. Breeze are on a mission to spread the word about their rides, and need your help. If you introduce one friend who goes on to take part in a Breeze ride, you’ll receive a Breeze water bottle, introduce a second friend, you’ll be the proud owner of one of their swish Breeze Buffs, and introduce a third friend and Breeze will send you £15 of Love2Shop vouchers
- Starting Point
- Front entrance of Shirley Park on Stratford Road. Parking - Shirley is now full of parking meters so to park for free park in Grenville Road which runs along side the park by the tennis courts (off Hurdis Road) . The post code quoted is for Grenville Road.
- Starting Postcode
- B90 2DH
Meet the Champions
- Julie Batten
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|Solihull Breeze - Regular Monday Outing||Monday 28th April at 10.00am||Women Only||Read More|
|Monday's Mini outing - with cake!||Monday 28th April at 10.20am||Women Only||Read More|
|Solihull Breeze - Beginner Earlswood Amble||Wednesday 30th April at 6.30pm||Women Only||Read More|