A pot of tea in Kildale
Tuesday 8th October at 10.00am This is what time the ride will set off. It’s best to get to the starting point at least 15 minutes beforehand to avoid missing the start.
|Cycling time||Ride distance||Suitable for||Distance from me||Ride level|
|180 Mins||24 Miles||Anyone Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.||? Miles||
Challenging You don’t have to be the next Bradley Wiggins, but you’ll need to be fairly fit to take part in Challenging ride. As well as covering a good distance, there may well be a few hills along the way! If you fancy a fresh challenge, these rides are perfect for you.
- Starting Point & Postcode
- The Southern Cross TS7 8NX
- Overall Duration On a long ride, it’s sometimes good to have a little break in the middle, or maybe a catch up at the beginning or end to keep it sociable. This means that the overall ride duration may be longer than the actual cycling time.
- 3 hours 30 mins (3 hours 0 mins cycling)
- Group Name
- Blue Bell Riders
- Ride Type
- Age Restrictions Not all rides are suitable for everyone. This will tell you if the ride is suitable for you and/or your friends and family.
- Joining Options
Social Cycling Groups in Middlesbrough
From the Southern Cross to Nunthorpe Village, Seamer, Stokesley and onto Kildale Tea Rooms for a break and return through Ayton Nuthorpe Village. 24 miles 10/12 mph some hills country lanes.
- Starting Point
- The Southern Cross
- Starting Postcode
- TS7 8NX
This ride has been organised by a member of the public and British Cycling and Sky take no responsibility for the quality of the experience, please refer to the Terms and Conditions for more details.
Similar events you might like
|Event Name||Date/Time||Ride Level|
|The Hurworth Burn Reservoir Ride||Sunday 22nd December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|The Hurworth Burn Reservoir Ride||Sunday 29th December at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|
|New Year Ride & Climb||Wednesday 1st January at 10.00am||Social Cycling Groups||Read More|